merlot.aero-AircraftFollow provides a real time graphical representation of your airline’s live status for the day, reports on disruptions such as late running aircraft while providing accurate and timely information to improve the decision support process. merlot.aero-AircraftFollow utilises the latest in web based technologies to offer users a tool to manage the live schedule on the day of operation. AircraftFollow is a module in the merlot.aero suite of software applications. It can be used independently or integrated with other merlot.aero modules to provide a comprehensive airline operations management system.
Maximise the on time performance of a schedule
Explore the benefits the key features and functionality of merlot.aero-AircraftFollow offer:
- Provides a real time graphical representation of the airline’s live status for the day in a user-friendly, easy to view format
- Moves with the day and constantly evaluates late running aircraft, disruptions and action by the user
- Constant rule checking throughout the process
- Facilitates decision making when issues arise during the day which affect crew and engineering requirements
- Better aircraft utilisation via LIFO and FIFO automation
- Creation of multiple schedule scenarios through the play pen mode allows the Operations Controller to submit various options to resolve a particular problem
- Faster disrupt management decisions based on up-to-date facts, rules and actuals
- Dynamic port, route and aircraft requirements management
- Plan and allow for short term maintenance events or MEL’s that alter the schedule
- Multiple schedule and native support for desking and large schedule management
- Instant viewing of flight OTP, passengers, freight and cargo status
- Automated live schedule update throughout the airline (for fast and accurate distribution of current aircraft information throughout the airline)
- Accepts and updates schedule changes in accordance with IATA standards
- Comprehensive delay reporting ensures operational integrity throughout the day of operations.
Designed with the user in mind
The basic requirement of merlot.aero-AircraftFollow is to maintain a live schedule whether published from merlot.aero-Aircraft.Schedule or other scheduling application. The functionality allows users to perform tasks necessary to carry out the day of operations such as entering actual times for departure and arrival, handling any irregular operations including cancelling and diverting flights, air return, ground return, delays, unschedule maintenance events, and MEL’s that alter the active schedule.
The right data when you need it
Accurate and relevant data is displayed at the appropriate time to facilitate the decision-making process. This allows the Operations Controller time and information to make the best possible decision based on a multitude of factors. Actual flight information is entered and modified via text entry for fast creation and modification of schedules. Flights are displayed in a Gantt chart underneath the text entry to give a graphical representation of the schedule.
Effective management no matter what your requirements
When your Operations Control demands sophisticated functionality to effectively manage large numbers of flights, merlot.aero-AircraftFollow supports the concept of desking whether by sub-fleet, fleet, geographic location, origin or destination. Schedule updates and flight movement information can be automatically generated via standard IATA, ASM or MVT messages making merlot.aero-AircraftFollow compatible with systems throughout your airline.
Smart airline solutions
merlot.aero is a complete operational management solution offering all aspects of airline resource planning and control to ensure the safety, efficiency and quality of your crew and operational environment. An ideal solution for low-cost, efficient day-of-operations management, merlot.aero enables you to forecast, organise, plan, predict, measure and report to optimise daily aircraft and crew utilisation. It assures control of core operational information that will enable you to effectively manage your business and easily achieve regulatory compliance while maximising your airline’s operational efficiency. merlot.aero’s modules can be used independently or together to provide a fully integrated airline operations management system for optimum airline performance. merlot.aero is a fully hosted, fully-outsourced solution, providing you the peace of mind with security whilst avoiding unnecessary expenditure on the purchase and support of your own computer hardware and environment.
Contact us today
Talk to us about how together we can enhance your airline’s operational performance:
Merlot Aero Limited
PO Box 46-321
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 9 361 2400
Facsimile: +64 9 361 2401