merlot.aero-AircraftSchedule is an online software solution to develop flight schedules that maximise your airline’s commercial return while ensuring operational integrity and meeting the needs of the customer.
merlot.aero-AircraftSchedule is an intuitive, quick entry strategic planning tool which automates and improves the development of flight schedules thereby reducing future schedule development time.
merlot.aero-AircraftSchedule utilises the latest in web based technologies to offer users a fast, efficient rule-based aircraft schedule creation tool. merlot.aero-AircraftSchedule is a module in the merlot.aero suite of software applications, it can be used independently or integrated with other merlot.aero modules to provide a comprehensive airline operations management system.
merlot.aero builds robust aircraft schedules
Explore the benefits the key features and functionality of merlot.aero-AircraftSchedule offer:
- Quick schedule creation based on facts, rules and actuals
- Flexible and user-friendly graphical user interface allows schedules to be created in a quick text-entry format with Gantt chart display
- Allows for the creation of multiple schedules via a ‘Play Pen’ mode for comparative purposes
- Develops schedules in accordance with IATA standards
- Interprets and applies all time zones and daylight saving requirements
- Manages dynamic port, route and aircraft requirements
- Guarantees aircraft contiguity and provides better aircraft utilisation via LIFO and FIFO automation
- Publishes schedules to the airline’s reservations system and to all other required Central Reservations Systems using standard IATA SSIM formats
- Applies constant rule checking during and after the schedule creation process to ensure all operational requirements and total compliance
- Delivers early identification of crew complement changes, collects information for publishing and use by other merlot.aero applications
- Provides the ability for multiple users to simultaneously access and update the same flight schedule
- Comprehensive reporting ensures operational integrity throughout the schedule development process
- Plan and allow for long-term aircraft maintenance by scheduling and reporting on aircraft maintenance requirements.
Designed with the user in mind
Quick and efficient data entry and utilisation of previous schedules leaves more time for the user to apply the more advanced features to add a new level of robustness to your airline schedule.
Learn from the past, plan for the future
Planning versus operational turnarounds can be adjusted to allow for possible disrupts on the day. The analysis of previous schedules via schedule vs actual reports allows repetitive problems to be addresses in subsequent schedules, minimising costly delays and disrupts to the schedule.
Maximise aircraft productivity
Prior entry of heavy maintenance requirements allows commercial planners to maximise the aircraft productivity up to, and beyond the scheduled aircraft maintenance.
Visibility of the aircraft schedule for effective management
Visibility and understanding of the projected aircraft schedule throughout the airline allows subsequent departments to plan events and efficiently manage the required work flow post the aircraft schedule being made active or published. Standard IATA SSIM formats allow integration with external sources for even more data sharing and efficiency gains.
Smart airline solutions
merlot.aero is a complete operational management solution offering all aspects of airline resource planning and control to ensure the safety, efficiency and quality of your crew and operational environment. An ideal solution for low-cost, efficient day-of-operations management, merlot.aero enables you to forecast, organise, plan, predict, measure and report to optimise daily aircraft and crew utilisation. It assures control of core operational information that will enable you to effectively manage your business and easily achieve regulatory compliance while maximising your airline’s operational efficiency.
merlot.aero’s modules can be used independently or together to provide a fully integrated airline operations management system for optimum airline performance. merlot.aero is a fully hosted, fully-outsourced solution, providing you the peace of mind with security whilst avoiding unnecessary expenditure on the purchase and support of your own computer hardware and environment.
Contact us today
Talk to us about how together we can enhance your airline’s operational performance:
Merlot Aero Limited
PO Box 46-321
Auckland, New Zealand
Telephone: +64 9 361 2400
Facsimile: +64 9 361 2401